8 continuing education hours
This process uses 7 single oils and 2 therapeutic blends that are dropped on the receiver’s back in raindrop fashion. By applying special techniques and warm, moist towels, the oils will move deeply into the spine and through the nerve pathways to the afflicted organs, systems, or areas of the body to promote relaxation and pain reduction. This is a technique based on Lakota Native Healing. The oils and Technique can easily and effortlessly be incorporated in your massages and Reiki sessions, or you can do stand-alone Raindrop sessions on friends, family, or clients.
This class will cover:
Essential oils used in the Raindrop session that have been clinically tested to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- How to apply these oils using a method designed to optimize the power of healing and alignment in the human body.
- Why the quality of essential oils matters, how to avoid toxic imitators, how to be safety conscious and wise when using the oils.
- What benefits can be realized; i.e., relieves/reduces back and knee pain, tight shoulders, chronic pain, flushes out toxins, promotes general well being.
- Hands-on experience of doing and receiving the Raindrop session.
- How to integrate massage, Reiki, Vita Flex (reflexology) with the Raindrop Technique.
- Expanding the Raindrop session...and more...
Please see "Schedule of Events" for class dates and times